Rules and Restrictions
- Payment is due on the 1st of each month. All payments must be made on/or before the 5th of each month.
- Students must provide valid credit/debit card information to BBTA, any student who falls behind in payment may be dropped from the class.
- Make-up classes are allowed within the same month with a $10 processing fee.
- There will be no pro-rating for any student from January through November; July, August, and December will be an exception. Students who participate in tournaments are still responsible for a full month of tuition.
- Students who participate in tournaments are still responsible for a full month of tuition; extra travel expenses may apply.
- Students should check in on the Sign-In sheet at the Front Desk upon arrival for class. Students who are late will have to jog 30 minutes before joining the class. Student discipline is strictly enforced.
- All Students MUST WEAR a proper BBC Uniform during their class.
- Classes will not be held on Major Holidays.
- If there are two or fewer students enrolled in the class, BBTA holds the right to cancel the class or cut it to a 1-hour class.
- Students who want to join the Special Class must attend class 3x a week in either the advanced or elite classes to qualify.
- For any BWF or US Ranking Tournaments, Sponsored and International Competition players are required to partner with a player from their respective club while participating in Doubles and Mixed Doubles Events.
Coaching During Class
- Please advise coaching staff in advance should your child need to leave the training session early.
- Please do not interfere with the coaching staff during training.