Rules and Restrictions
- Payment is due on the 1st of each month. All payments must be made on/or before 5th of each month.
- Students must provide valid credit card/debit card information to BBTA, any student who falls behind in payment may be dropped from class.
- Make-up classes allowed with a $10 processing fee.
- There will be no pro-rating for any student from January through November, December will be an exception;Â students who play tournaments are still responsible for a full month of tuition
- Students who play tournaments are still responsible for a full month of tuition; extra travel expenses may apply
- Students need to check in at the BBC reception counter BEFORE the class begins. Students who are late will have toÂ jog 15 minutes before joining the class. Student discipline is strictly enforced. Students should have student ID orÂ identification available when checking in as well.
- All Students MUST WEAR a proper BBC Uniform during their class.
- Classes will not be held on Major Holidays.
- If there are two or less students enrolled in the class, BBTA holds the right to cancel the class, or cut to a 1 hour class
- Students who want to join special class must attend class 3x a week in either the advanced or elite classes to qualify.
- Last day of the class for 2016 is 12/23/2016; BBTA will be closed 12/24/2016 thru 1/1/2017. BBTAâ€™s 2017 school year will begin 01/02/2017.
Coaching During Class
- Please advise coaching staff in advance should your child need to leave the training session early
- Do not interfere with the coaching staff during training