|1x / week||$190|
|2x / week||$325|
|3x / week||$410|
|4x / week||$465|
|5x / week||$495|
- Drop-in: $ 50/session
- *First month promotion* student will receive 10% off their first month tuition (New student only).
- Drop-in and Trial Price will be $50 /class, the fee will be credited to the first month’s tuition if registering for the remainder of the month.
- Siblings may receive an additional 10% discount when signed up together.
- New students will be pro-rated only for the first month.
- Make-up classes are allowed with a $10 processing fee and must be completed within the same month.
- There will be no lessons held on major holidays (New Year’s, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- If there are two or fewer students registered for the sessions, BBTA holds the right to cancel or to reduce to a 1-hour session.
To register, please click on one of the following classes below:
PDF Version: Training Academy Schedule (Rev. 02/2022)
We are following the State and County guidelines for running our BBTA.
You will also be asked to sign and submit this additional waiver link below :
- We ask parents to please drop-off your child(s) at the entrance no earlier than 5 minute before the camp and pick them up outside the building.
- When entering the building, please wear a non-medical face covering, covering your nose and mouth at all times
- You will get your temperature checked screening by a staff member and Hand sanitizer at the front desk while checking in. (you may also wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds before heading to a court.)
- Please read through our safety protocol guideline signs that is posted at the front desk and inside the gym
- Students should wear their mask or face covering to wear during exercise, breaks or periods of non-activity
- Bring a personal water bottle with enough water for the entire day. Water fountains will be closed
- Restroom access will be limited to 1 student at a time and cleaned at the end of the day. Be prepared to ask early for use if needed and to be sure to wash your hands afterward for 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the court (Hand sanitation station), but if you wish to not have to wait you may bring a small bottle of your own.
- Every student will have an area marked out on the floor to leave their belongings. These areas will be space out 6 feet apart
- Students are not allowed to overstay/hang out after each training session
- Before leaving the facility, you must wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds before heading out of the facility using the exit door
- Parents may pick up their child(s) at the entrance or in the parking area.
In these times of limited gatherings, we are reminded that we all must look out for each otherâ€™s safety. Please wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid touching your face, and do not go out if you are feeling any symptoms. If you do feel symptoms be sure to contact us so that we may let our other participants and staff know and act accordingly. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional links below for information purposes: